CONSUMER RIGHTS – RIGHT TO WITHDRAW – CANCELLLATION AND RETURN CONDITIONS
- In order to place an order in electronic environment on this Website you must accept the preliminary information form and distance sale agreement. You cannot complete your order unless you agree to these documents.
- Purchases made on this Website are subject to, among other applicable legislation, the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and Regulation on Distance Sale Agreement.
- Delivery fee which is the shipping cost of the ordered item shall be borne by the buyer.
- Purchased items must be delivered to the person and/or corporation at the address given by the buyer within the legal time limit of 30 days. If the purchased item is not delivered within this time limit the buyer can terminate the agreement. It is possible that all the items that are offered to sale are not available in the stocks. In such case, the Company will inform the consumer.
- Purchased item must be delivered in full and in compliance with the qualities mentioned in the order and together with documents as the warranty certificate and user manual, if any.
- If it becomes impossible to deliver the purchased item, the seller must inform the buyer in writing within 3 days from the date the seller finds out about it and return the paid price within 14 days.
IF THE SALE PRICE IS NOT PAID:
- If the buyer does not pay the sale price of the purchased item or the bank cancels it on its records, the seller is released from its obligation to deliver.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD
- If following delivery of the purchased item it is established that the credit card was used by an unauthorized person and the relevant bank or the financial institution does not pay the seller, the buyer must return the purchased item within 3 days, delivery fee to be borne by the seller.
FAILURE TO DELIVER THE PURCHASED ITEM DUE TO FORCE MAJEURE EVENTS:
- The seller will notify the buyer if the purchased item cannot be delivered on time due to unforeseeable force majeure events. The buyer can claim cancellation of the order, replacement of the item with a similar one or postponement of the delivery until the end of the relevant force majeure event. In the event that the order is cancelled, (i), if the payment was made in cash, the paid amount shall be returned to the buyer in cash within 14 (fourteen) days, (ii) if the payment was made by credit card, the collected amount shall be returned to the relevant bank within 14 (fourteen) days. The buyer acknowledges and accepts that the transfer of the returned amount to the buyer’s account may take between two to three weeks according to the banking process.
BUYER’S LIABILITY TO INSPECT THE PRODUCT:
- The buyer shall inspect the product(s) subject to order before accepting the delivery. The buyer shall not accept delivery of the product(s) that is damaged, defective or broken or with damaged packaging etc. from the delivery company. Products that the buyer accepted the delivery of shall be considered without defect. If the buyer will use right to withdrawal from the agreement, the product shall not be used.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW:
- The buyer has a right to withdraw from the agreement with no reason within 14 (fourteen) days as of the delivery date of the product to the buyer or recipient, without any legal or penal liability, by notifying the seller through the following contact details:
COMPANY NAME: ELA Kardeşler Giyim ve Pazarlama Ltd. Şti
ADDRESS: Esentepe Mahallesi Kasap Sokak Altınay İş Merkezi No:8-10 İç Kapı No:4 Şişli-İstanbul/Türkiye
- Costs associated with right to withdraw shall be borne by the seller.
- The seller must return the total amount to the buyer within 14 days from the date the seller is notified.
- The buyer shall return the product(s) with its package and standard accessories, if any, to the seller within 10 (ten) days from the withdrawal notification date. If the product invoice was a corporate invoice for a corporate buyer, a return invoice must be issued and sent.
PRODUCTS FOR WHICH NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAW IS NOT ALLOWED
- Goods and services of which prices are changing depending on the fluctuations in the financial markets and out of the control of the Seller or provider.
- The goods prepared in accordance with the request and personal needs of the customer,
- The delivery of the perishables or the goods of which expiry date is short,
- The delivery of the goods of which protective element such as package, tape, and seal is opened provided that it is inappropriate to return them due to health and hygiene concerns,
- Goods which are mixed with other goods and impossible to separate intrinsically,
- Books, digital contents and computer consumable materials which can be offered in the physical environment when their protective element such as package, tape, and seal is opened,
- The delivery of the periodical publications such as journals and magazines except for the ones provided within the scope of an subscription agreement,
- Accommodation, moving, rent a car, supply of foods and beverages, and recreational activities which have to be completed within a certain date or period,
- Services fulfilled immediately in the electronic environment or incorporeal property that are delivered to the customer immediately,
- Services which are started to be provided before the expiry date of the right to withdraw.